Friday, October 22, 2010

Wet Noodle

Day 22 - Yoga X

Today is Friday, and I'm happy to say that I DID get my workout in! After work, we went grocery shopping. We got home around 7pm and my dear husband shooed me out of the kitchen and off to do my workout. My sister was en route from KC, the groceries needed put away, kids still hadn't been fed, and the Littles would need to be put to bed soon.

I'm so grateful for hubby's support - in the midst of the storm, I was able to leave it all behind and practice yoga for over an hour. I made it *nearly* through the whole routine...I admit, I was so wiped out that I turned it off in the last 15 minutes. I really hate admitting that - I likely could have pushed on. But I could hear my sister's arrival, the kids running around, and I wanted to be a part of it!

I was surprised at how much better I could complete the moves today. I could actually HOLD the balance postures and attempted some of the more advanced moves. Yay, me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!