Friday, October 8, 2010

Sitting Up More

Day 8 - Chest and Back, Ab Ripper X

Today starts the second round of the first 4 week rotation. I will be repeating all of the routines from last week, and will do the same next week. Consequently, I won't be running down each workout. I will say that I did a few more push ups on the second set during Chest and Back, and am now able to complete half of the repetitions on most of the exercises in Ab Ripper X.

I am still following the extremely low carb diet of the first phase. For these first 4 weeks, I am limited to 1 carbohydrate serving and 1 fruit. I was a little difficult at first, but now I save my carb serving until dinner and have pasta or rice with the family. Breakfasts of egg whites and lunches of field greens topped with lean cuts of meat are getting a little old...but I'm sure I'll survive. Knowing it's only temporary helps.

Today's Statistics
Calories burned: 581
Average HR: 136
Max HR: 174

I seem to have burned much more than last time. Oh, and I don't recall wishing for death even once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!