Friday, October 15, 2010

The Big Squeeze

Day 15 - Chest and Back, Ab Ripper X

Wow. If there ever was a day that I did NOT want to work out, plus a day where the odds were stacked against me time-wise, it was today. Sleep deprived, stuffy nosed, and sore back merged with short of time to make it difficult. I managed to get it done, shower, speed to Shopko for last minute dresses for the girls (hafta have 'em for an event on Sunday), through Arby's for some roast beef (1 Jr. Roast Beef = 200kcal) and on to church for a special AWANA club from 6:30 - 8:30.

I'm toast. I took some NyQuil for my sinus/cough thingy, had bowl of Quaker Oatmeal Squares so it didn't upset my stomach - and I'm ready for bed. I don't even know what workout comes next tomorrow...I just push play and do what I'm told.

Calories burned: 548
Average HR: 129
Max HR: 180

Who knew you could burn SO many calories doing push ups and pull ups?? I looked back to last week, and I am safely doing twice the amount of pull ups this week. I'm also completing more push ups on the second set this week. Great progress so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!