Thursday, October 14, 2010

Week 2 Report

Day 14 - Rest or X Stretch

Once again, taking the total rest option this week. It seems that the cortisone injection (3rd one this year) in my spine did not do the trick last month and I am having quite a little discomfort. While, normally, I would go ahead and work out as scheduled - today I will stick with some light stretching, some Ibuprofen and the heating pad. Why push it on a day you don't have to?

Last week seemed to go by like a whirl wind. I was excited about each and every workout (okay, except the Plyo!) and burned more calories than the week before. I can now actually do a few pull ups and I think I'm ready to straighten my legs and try some "real" push ups next week! The Ab Ripper X routine isn't as daunting as it was in the beginning - and, I can do much more than I could 2 weeks ago.

Calories burned week 1: 2640
Calories burned week 2: 2980

Why the increase? I think my husband was right when he said that I am more capable of working hard. I will add to that by stating I am more flexible and more willing to work hard!

Start Weight: 168
End of Week 2: 166.2

Still not overly concerned about the slowish weight loss aspect. I am trying to loose fat and build muscle. Muscle burns fat 24/7, so the more of that I have, the better! Doing well with sticking to the calorie budget - I find it hard to consume 1800kcal most days - though some days I am so hungry that it hardly seems like enough! I did purchase some P90X Recovery Drink and started taking my Melaleuca Multi-Vitamin more consistently.

Looking forward to week 3 - another repeat of the routines from weeks 1 and 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!