Sunday, October 10, 2010

Alternating the Beatings

Day 10 - Shoulders and Arms, Ab Ripper X

At this point, I just feel like I'm just taking turns with the upper and lower body abuse. I did as much as I could today. I used 10lbs on all the curls, 8 on the presses, and 5 on the triceps work. I downloaded an application for my Droid to keep track of reps and weights. Great little app. I was able to perform all "In and Outs" on the Ab Ripper DVD and made it half way through the other exercises. I am pretty happy with my progress!

The only complaint I have, at this point, is the nutrition plan. Oh...how I would LOVE to have some more carbohydrates!! It's not the actual bread/pasta/rice that I miss, but the fruit and vegetables. My normal plan is 2 fruits and 3 veggies per day. Cutting down to 1 fruit and 2 veggies is harder than I thought. I'm getting pretty tired of egg whites for breakfast and salads with meat on them for lunch! Oh well, short term pain for long term gain.

Calories burned: 486
Average HR: 121
Max HR: 173

Compare to last time. I'm burning more calories with each workout this week. Not sure why that is...am I trying harder now that I know the routines?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!