Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hello Jell-O

Day 5 - Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X

My fantastic husband straightened up the basement a whole lot today to make room for me to "Bring It." Previously we had the game system hooked up to the same TV as the one I use for doing exercise DVD's. In that same room was also the treadmill, the step boxes, the free weights, the exercise ball, the fan, a recliner, the deep freeze...

Thanks to his clever rearranging, and some pitching of things were really weren't using, I had plenty of room to do so many lunges that I could barley sit to write this. Thanks honey!

Legs & Back (58min) - Lunges, squats, and chin ups, oh my! One legged wall squats are now my nemesis. The variety of lunges was interesting and I got a good chance to work on perfect form for squats. My legs feel very "weak"...like cooked spaghetti, or jell-o.

Ab Ripper X (15min) - I did a few more of two of the exercises today! Doing this routine after the beating my legs took was tough. There are Scissors, Heels to Heaven, and some crazy thing called Crunchy Frog that I remember from the Power 90 Masters series. I actually felt like throwing up once and had to pause so I didn't loose it.

Dang, I'm tired tonight.

Calories burned: 536
Average HR: 128
Max HR: 179
Times I nearly threw up: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!