Monday, October 25, 2010

Karate is Fun!

Day 24 - Kenpo X

I really like this routine. In fact, it's so much fun that I've considered taking some Karate classes! Well, that will have to be "after" a lot of other things. Great fun, great calorie burn, and not as grueling as some of the other routines. Feeling glad for the increased cardio this week - but anxious to get back to lifting!

Following this routine has sure made me more vigilant in my nutrition efforts. Today marked two social events in the last week, involving food that I came away from having eaten none of it. *pats own back* I don't want to screw up all my hard work - and, let's face it - I'm in "does this work" mode. If I veer off of the nutrition plan, I won't have a true test of the effectiveness.

Oh, the things I do in the interest of science.

Calories burned: 471
Average HR: 135
Max HR: 180

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!