Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Can Do Attitude

Day 12 - Legs and Back, Ab Ripper X

I was so surprised during the first set of pull ups. In the P90X material, there is coaching to leave behind "I can't" and replace it with "I currently struggle with." Well, I can't do...I mean...I currently struggle with Pull Ups. You can imagine my surprise when I pumped out 5 in the first set!

*WOW*

I am so very impressed with my progress so far. I did more of the Ab Ripper exercises than I had even done on Sunday! It is truly amazing, the increase in ability even after 12 short days. On a nutrition note, I added one serving of complex carbohydrates to my day, at breakfast. I find that I am extremely fatigued during the day and can't catch up. The carbs seemed to help.

Calories burned: 577
Average HR: 131
Max HR: 179

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!