Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Value in Stretching

Day 25 - X Stretch

This routine was actually a part of the schedule this week and not just an option for a "Rest Day." I had previously skipped it and taken the full rest option. Now I see the error of my ways. X Stretch is a complete, therapeutic stretch program. It wasn't anywhere near as intense as Yoga X - still on a mat, shoes off - but I walked away without breaking a sweat and with my hair still in place!

Now that I have done this hour long routine, I will be more likely to go ahead and perform this on my rest day as a band-aid for what I did to my body all week long. Tony Horton is big on the stretching and attributes it to longevity and maximized performance.

Hey, I'm all for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!