Sunday, October 3, 2010

Not So Bad Today

Day 3 - Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X

Fortunately I wasn't as sore today, from Plyos, as I thought I would be. Either my legs are a little stronger than I thought...or...the Recovery Drink really does help! I am still considering getting some. Per serving, it is less than other sports recovery drinks in the grocery store. It's just the up front investment that makes me swallow hard.

Shoulders & Arms (60min) - I really like upper body workouts. I am fairly strong and can tolerate a lot of abuse. I used 8lbs weights on most of the curls and presses, 5lbs on triceps work. I was surprised at how many calories I burned, overall. It didn't feel like I worked terribly hard.

Ab Ripper X (15min) - I am rethinking doing any workout with the word "ripper" in it. This is a killer routine. I am only able to complete less than half of the 25 reps for each of the 11 exercises.

Calories burned: 406
Average HR: 111
Max HR: 159
Times I wished for death: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!