Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 1 & Fit Test

Day 1 of Insanity leads you in completing your first Fit Test. Different than P90X, Insanity has the Fit Test as a workout day every 2 weeks, and there is a DVD to lead you through it versus a list of moves to complete every 30 days. It takes about 30 minutes, and I was honestly dripping with sweat afterward.

I felt pretty good about how many reps I could do as a baseline. Each move was "to failure" during a 60 second period. I did the moves as fast as I could and made it 45 seconds with most and 60 with a few. I struggled with the Power Jumps because my knee was being a big wuss. I hope that taking some time off of running will help.

Starting numbers on Day 1:

Weight - 163.0
Body Fat % - 34.5
Hips - 39.5
Waist - 33.5

Personally - I don't really care about my bicep, thigh, chest or neck measurements. If they get smaller - yay - if they get stronger, more cut, yay.

Fit Test Results Day 1:

Switch Kicks - 35
Power Jacks - 34
Power Knees - 57
Power Jumps - 20
Globe Jumps - 6
Suicide Jumps - 14
Push Up Jacks - 35
Low Plank Oblique - 46

I will post a "before" picture later. Today is Mother's Day so we are off...church, baseball practice, volleyball game...I've already yelled at everybody - so my day is at least normal. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!