Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 20

Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Blah. I'm tired of this workout. BUT I noticed that I wasn't nearly dead after the warm up...still had sweat dripping in my eyes during the stretch, but my lungs weren't burning. Hard to believe that I made it through 3 weeks of this craziness!

Only 6 weeks to go...

Still getting used to the Vibram Five Fingers. I am wearing them for all of my INSANITY workouts, and have run a couple of times in them. Today, after my workout, I ran a little over 1.25mi on the treadmill in them. I was running out of nap time, or I would have done more.

My calves are still having a fit about the whole thing, but my knees are rejoicing. I feel like I am much move agile and, naturally, light on my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!