Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 19


Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs

I didn't sleep well last night - my stupid back was bothering me all night. I took a stab at these workouts and rested when I needed to. Not my best effort, but an effort nonetheless.

Seriously, do we EVER get over all of this jumping!?

I went ahead and did Cardio Abs first (thanks for the suggestion, honey). I knew that after 40 minutes of Pure Cardio, the LAST thing I would want to do would be another workout. My back was suckishly tight and painful, so this ab workout helped warm me up - as Shaun T says - "Nice and good."

As a side note: Dang, I'm tired. I'm almost through week 3 of this program and the "Recovery Week" can't come SOON ENOUGH. I try to do everything to the letter of the plan, but I've had to accept that with this - my best really IS good enough. I could make some excuses surrounding my age, my previous smoking and eating habits, or the number of children I have birthed and nursed, but that really doesn't mean a thing. I'm here, now. Right where I should be. Busting my butt and trying my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!