Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 17

Scheduled: Pure Cardio/Cardio Abs
Actual: 3.25 miles in 37:11

Wore my Mizuno Waves - tried to land front footed, but did miss that feeling of running un-shod. More treadmill miles for that venture, softer surface.

Nice easy run to get my legs back in to running. My GPS sounded off at the half mile mark with a 10:30 pace, and for the first time in my life I had to slow down. My legs are pretty fried from all the jumping lately, so I was happy when my "easy" run came in at 11:26/mi.

I skipped my INSANITY workout this morning and had a beautiful spring morning run. Tomorrow is Cardio Recovery Day, and I plan to do Pure Cardio/Cardio Abs on Thursday. I am not doing this program 100% to the letter, but running is more important to me. I need to *slowly* ramp up my mileage again for another Half Marathon on September 3rd.

Got my running fix, think I can handle DVD workouts in the basement again. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!