Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 22

Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs

I just couldn't do it today. I woke up early, my joints were really hurting. I felt like I had had enough sleep, yet I still had a hard time making it down the stairs. I decided to do Cardio Abs (15min) first. I was hoping that it would loosen me up and help me to get through Pure Cardio (40min w/no breaks). I got through the warm up and just couldn't do it.

It's not that I felt any specific pain anywhere, just that I ached all over and felt as though a super intense workout was the very LAST thing I should be doing.

I think I will be taking my rest week early. This week I will focus on Yoga and getting a few more miles on my VFF's. I have a 10k on Saturday and feel really good about my goals. A little rest should give me the edge I need to reach them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!