Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 16

Plyometric Cardio Circuit

All I could think this morning was, "Man I'm SICK of this workout."

This is a 40 minute sweat-fest that kicks my middle-aged rear end EVERY time. Though, I have to say, I did't give it the "all out" effort that I normally do. I've been feeling very run down in the last few days and am wondering if I may not be over doing it a bit.

Did I tell you I have a 10K coming up?

So, trying to juggle a little running in with the INSANITY has been about all I can take. I still have 15lbs to loose and am checking the scale to no avail lately...(poetry, ha!) I know that overtraining halts my weight lost faster than a DQ Sundae, but yet I continue.

I need to run 3 miles tomorrow AND do Pure Cardio/Cardio Abs. I don't know...maybe I will go to bed early, sleep in that extra hour and try to do my INSANITY workout over the kids naptime. That won't leave time for a run until after they all go to bed (baseball game for the 12yo) but it just might work.

There needs to be 2 of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!