Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 9

Pure Cardio

Well, I should have been doing this:


But, instead, I decided to do this:

Running is therapy for me. Yesterday was really tough, and I had a hard time falling and staying asleep last night. I had dusted my alarm in advance, knowing that I would be in no shape for a 6am INSANITY workout. I figured that if I felt better later, I could always do it over nap time.

I was actually pretty tired yet and should have laid down, but my back was hurting me so bad that I wouldn't have slept anyway.

So I opted for a 5 mile run. I made pretty good time - less than an hour. I didn't wear my new kicks, as they are far from broken in enough for trail running. But I was free of my knee brace and concentrated on that mid-foot strike that is supposed to cure my ills. :)

Tomorrow - back to INSANITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!