Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Ride


Cycling - 14.4 miles / 1:01

It was pretty yucky when Little Blue and I stepped out for our Sunday sunrise ride this morning. She didn't care, but I could tell she was worried about me... :) With temps around 75 and nearly 90% humidity it was getting downright oppressive even at 5:45 this morning.

I brought my Nuun (Strawberry Lemonade, yum!) and took it easy in the smaller gears. I was almost instantly thirsty....going from A/C to yuck-e gives one a shock. I rode for pure pleasure this morning and explored a new part of the city trails. I found it to be a little bumpy...I could have wrote a song to the bump-bump, bump-bump rhythm of where the pieces of concrete were fitted together! Not my fave to bike, but fresh meat for the long runs - and new scenery with those is crucial.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!