Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Clothed Naked Run

3 miles / 33:30

Normally, I try to do a "naked" run once a week...you know, without clothes... NO, without GPS feedback! Since I have this new miCoach program, I wanted to give it one more shot with the GPS tracking feature.

It worked really well today. The scheduled workout was 5 minutes in Blue Zone followed by 20 minutes in Green and then a cool down of 5 minutes in Blue. I think that my Green Zone may be a bit high - the program has me running that as my Half Marathon pace. The range is 11:09 - 10:09. In my dreams... If I run my next race at 11:45, I will be ecstatic! No big deal, I will just go in and adjust the zones.

It was EXCEPTIONALLY humid this morning. The temperature was 75 degrees, but it had just rained and the humidity was at 95%...growing gills would have helped. I really struggled to breathe that first mile - but once I acclimated - it got easier. I was glad that I had eaten some salty snacks last night before bed, my body sure used that extra sodium this morning. I normally store excess sodium in the tissues of my legs and feet - but running in the terrible heat and humidity has helped sweat out the excess.

My tooth socket didn't hurt at all. I still don't dare chew anything on that side, but that will just take a while. I went today and had the packing removed. He said we would "leave it out and see how it goes." Here's praying that I don't wake up in the middle of the night with tooth agony!

1 comment:

  1. Hi that is great article and All types of log furniture can be made from wood logs. This includes beds, tables and benches, candle bars, handrails, furniture, etc. made of logs to look fashionable and feel comfortable with it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave encouragement HERE!