Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Yoga Day

Day 55 - Yoga X

Last day of my "Rest Week." Tomorrow will be a total rest day and then I move on to the 3rd and final phase of this program. I will wait until day 60 to take photos (you have been warned). I can see more definition in my back and arms - but my weight is the same and my waist and hips haven't budged. *shrug*

I'm amazed at how much better I can complete this routine. I know, I know, I say that a lot - but it's true! I am much stronger and more flexible than I was when I started. I can get IN to poses that I just rolled my eyes at before, and can HOLD poses that I could barely get in to before. I don't necessarily look forward to it (after all, it is 90min long), but I don't dread it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!