Friday, November 19, 2010

Skipping It

Day 44 - Plyometrics

I didn't get my workout in today. Just like everyone - sometimes it just doesn't fit. Our 18mo old has been sick all week and today I took him to the doctor at 3:30, which is when I normally start cleaning up and begin dinner. I then workout around 5:30 while the family *hopefully* enjoys supper. I was going to squeeze it in at nap time since my daycare kids were all going home early - but it's a good thing I didn't as Cameron woke up crying, snotty, needy and premature from his rest. Turns out he had a double ear infection. Poor baby! First time on anti-biotics. I'm pretty happy that it took till he was 1 and a half, though.

*Sigh* I'm an athlete, a hard worker, a woman with a goal in mind. However, I am a Momma too. Last night when I was downstairs lifting weights - I could hear my youngest crying and fussing. He's been sick all week and it was hard for me to be away from him while being "selfish." So...I sat in the rocker and held my baby instead of exercising. Sue me.

Tomorrow, I will fit it in. Nothing in my way...yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!