Sunday, November 28, 2010

Relax

Day 53 - X Stretch

I needed this, today. I only managed to get 45 out of the 55 minutes in before my babes woke up - but that's okay. I get all stressed out when I can't do things "exactly" right - that has to stop. Tis better to do something most of the way than to not do it at all.

Made some Turkey and Wild Rice soup with our left overs from Thanksgiving. I was going to fast until lunch today - but last time I did that on a Sunday it was hard to concentrate on the sermon. I kept thinking about lunch! I don't know...I might not be cut out for Intermittent Fasting. I so look forward to breakfast in the morning. Most of the time, I wake up with my stomach rumbling. I shall practice the post-dinner fast first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!