Saturday, November 6, 2010

More Adjustments

Day 36 - Shoulders Chest & Triceps, Ab Ripper X

I didn't count yesterday as a P90X day. I was still sick and needed the full rest. I debated about doing it today, but since I have been able to get some REAL rest (thanks to my husband), I went ahead. I'm coughing less and don't feel totally wiped.

This routine is hereby dubbed "Jelly Arms." There are just SO many stinking exercises. A whole hour of arms!? After the first few sets of push-ups, I'm already feeling weak. I use 5lb weights for all of the straight arms stuff, and only pick up my 8 pounders for the first few triceps moves. I've been maxing out at 12 or so push-ups, though. I remembered to do the Ab Ripper add on today, even though I didn't want to. There are 25 reps for each move, and I'm up to being able to do 20 on most exercises. *big smile*

This was actually my scheduled workout for Thursday. Plyo was set for Friday, and then Yoga for today. I need that calorie burn for Plyo, so I just adjusted accordingly. Wednesdays are a firm off day because of church commitments, so I will proceed with the week as if today were Day 1. I'm all freaked out about missing 2 days of workouts...like I'm going to make a huge error in the program. :eyeroll:

Who's a perfectionist? Not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!