Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Knowing When

Day 40 - Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X

Had a hard time with my back this week. I have a chronic issue that comes back and then I also pulled a muscle behind my rib cage earlier this week. After doing Yoga yesterday, I thought I had it under control. I spent quite a bit of time on the heating pad, and even got a rest during nap time.

I was really surprised when I felt so bad I had to quit during Legs & Back. I'm accustomed to the feeling you get when you push yourself. You pause, take a drink of water, and go on. This was more of leaning over, feeling like I was going to drop. I made it 40/60min and skipped the Ab Ripper tape. I was so wasted, I got cleaned up, had a small bowl of soup and went to bed about 8:30!

Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!