Thursday, June 2, 2011

Switching Gears - Again

Gee - I would love to do another month of INSANITY, but I have to stop to train for the Bill Seymour Half Marathon on September 3rd. I had delusions that I may be able to do both for a month - but I crashed real hard last week and had to take a few days of complete rest to get over it.

My brain is much more ambitious than my body.

So, I redesigned the blog, renamed it and will continue to use this as my detailed training log. Don't forget to visit my "real life" blog over at Life Is Beautiful.

Keep setting goals and moving forward!


2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try that insanity or px90

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO IT! I'm a Team Beachbody Coach, so let me know if you have any questions. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave encouragement HERE!