Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Upper Body Tuesday

P90X - Shoulders & Arms / 59:00

My legs were a little sore from all the kick drills on Monday - so the upper body work was welcome. This tape is a rotating workout - shoulders, biceps, triceps, repeat. I used 10's for my shoulder and biceps work till the end of the tape when I pared down to 8's. I'm using 5's for my triceps but need something just a little heavier.

Free weights are at least $1/lb - so I've put off buying some for quite some time. We currently have 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 15 and 25 pound sets. I really need one between the 5 and 8's for my triceps, and will soon need 12's for my shoulders. I think I may hold off until I do my next round of P90X this fall. Maybe I can tape the 1lb weights to the 5's for now...!!

An hour of upper body weights is quite the workout. MyFitnessPal only gives me 200 calories credit for this workout, but I'm sure I burned more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!