Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fun Run

2.12 miles / 24:58

This was my first run since my hamstring injury 2 weeks ago. I wore my Mizuno's and didn't try to mess around with the retraining of my stride. I tried to strike with my foot forward and take smaller strides to stick with the trend I've been learning. I ran slow and walked the hills. When I started out, everything hurt. My knees, hips and back were all being big babies. ???

So I did what any crazy runner does, and stuck it out. Those issues resolved and my hamstring quietly continued to ache. I would have really liked to run 3, but figured I shouldn't push it. I came home and iced it - right now it isn't giving me to much trouble. I do believe I will refrain from running until Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!