Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bunny Run

3 miles / 33:15

Another beautiful, morning run with the bunnies and the squirrels. Wore the Vibram's and the calf sleeves. My left calf is feeling pretty sore - may have to assess my footwear choices for my long run on Friday. Don't want to over-do this "gradual" transition.

Not sure if I will get my Yoga in tomorrow or not. Vacation Bible School has been a fun replacement for my evening workouts this week - albeit a little hard on the cross training schedule. I'm really committed to making the training for this Half Marathon injury free. I have a conservative mileage ramp planned and am including one day each of Yoga, Cycling, and weight training each week. I SO wanted to run more than 3 miles this morning - BUT - I've planned my work, now I need to work my plan!

On a nutrition note - I've upped my calories a little to see if I can burn off this last 15lbs stuck to my tummy and hips. So far, so good - the scale is moving again and I'm not teetering on the edge of starvation all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!