Thursday, August 18, 2011

What's Worse?

No workout today again.

My initial goal was to rest until Sunday, but I'm not going to make it. I may die. Don't laugh. You'll see, I won't post forever, and you'll think that I'm just being lazy, or that I got a life and I will be dead.

I don't know which is worse - fatigue from overtraining - or the utter and complete insanity that IS - my life without endorphins. I make every attempt to put honey on all things that go down my throat, there's that good old "Mac Truck" feeling during the day, and my inability to delegate authority while shouting "nobody does anything around here," and my constant thoughts of running.

I think I'll run a slow 3 tomorrow and see how it goes. Regular rest day on Saturday and then plans for my usual bike ride on Sunday. Three days is enough rest - right?

1 comment:

  1. BOTH are horrendous!!!!!! Hang in there, do what you can when you can!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Leave encouragement HERE!