Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Swim


Swim - 1500yds / 55:00

I did NOT want to get up and do this today. I actually felt quite resistant even last night...but, of course, I'm glad that I did.

I went to the YMCA to swim, because we've had so much rain this weekend I thought I bike ride would be messy. I "raced" a 6 year old and played volleyball last night at a party and my hamstring injury was still yelling at me. I'm hoping to try a 2 mile run on Wednesday...praying for healing over here. Here's the breakdown of my workout this morning:

Warm Up - 250
Back Stroke - 250
Up and back kick drills - 2 x 250
Back stroke - 250
Cool Down - 250

I still haven't tried much front crawl...the water in the ear and the whole breathing thing still freaks me out. I managed to get a great workout with the other strokes and work on kicking efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave encouragement HERE!